Android dominates over 80% of the world’s smartphone market. This introductory cutting edge course will educate the investigator/forensic examiner on the proper procedures for acquiring and analyzing the data from Android phones.
Commercial software may not support or access certain models, may not be available, or is simply too expensive to conduct phone examinations. This course will concentrate on FREE open source alternatives in order to gain access, acquire, and analyze information on Android phones where commercial software fails.
This course is extremely hands on and will provide the investigator with FREE open source tools and resources to enable him or her to properly conduct a sound Android phone examination.
This 3-day course will cover:
- Intro to the Android Operating and File Systems
- Bypassing Passcodes and Locked Bootloaders
- Phone Data Acquisitions – Logical and Physical
- Root Exploits for Physical Acquisitions
- Phone Data Analysis (i.e. sqlite databases, file carving)
- Android Internet Resources
3-day class tuition: $895
The hosting agency will receive one FREE seat for the class.